Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b3827p/us_business_travel)
has announced the addition of the "US
Business Traveler Expectations of Green and Technology Initiatives in
Hotels in 2012: Survey Intelligence" report to their offering.
US Business Traveler Expectations of Green and Technology Initiatives in
Hotels in 2012: Survey Intelligence is the result of an extensive
multi-industry survey drawn from Timetric's exclusive panel of US
business travelers. It contains in-depth analysis on US business
traveler expectations of green and technology initiatives and forecasts
how expenditure patterns are set to change in 2012 compared to 2011.
This report also examines new technologies, green initiatives and
socially responsible measures that appeal to business travelers. Survey
results have been presented and analyzed into segmentations based on
travel frequency, age and company turnover.
- The report is based on primary survey research of 437 industry
professionals in the US who travelled at least once in three months. The
research was conducted by Timetric assessing its premium consumer panels.
- This report provides the reader with a definitive analysis of business
travel outlook and explores how opportunities and demand are set to
change in 2012.
- This report helps to forecast business traveler expenditure on hotel
accommodation and understand trends in business travel such as green
initiatives adopted by hoteliers and customer expectations of new
technologies and services.
- Key topics covered include forecast of expenditure on hotel
accommodation, customer expectations of new technologies and
The report features the opinions of hotel industry consumers
(respondents) related to the following:
- Average stay at business hotels
- Change in expenditure on hotel accommodation
- Importance of green certifications and key sustainable facilities
- Critical social responsibility initiatives
- Major technology features and key drivers influencing online
- Importance of mobile technology services
Reasons To Buy
- Effectively examine business traveler perceptions on the average
length of stay in a hotel and change in hotel accommodation expenditures
to determine business growth opportunities.
- Explore business traveler affinity towards green certifications and
sustainability initiatives to successfully implement them into hotel
- Understand customer perceptions of new technology, drivers influencing
online reservations and the growing importance of mobile technologies to
enhance customer retention and direct sales.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b3827p/us_business_travel