TET Seal Holder's Pledge To The Traveling Public
Travelers are faced with a myriad of alternatives as to transportation, accommodations and other travel related services. Therefore, Trust Earned Travel (TET) Code of Rules and Standards is established to guide those travel service providers who wish to establish themselves as a TET seal holder. This Code of Rules and Standards outlines the seal holder’s code of conduct in relationship to the traveling public. The seal holder agrees to provide the highest professional, ethical and courteous quality services to the traveling public. The Code is as follows:
1: A TET seal holder shall never use deceptive practices and shall be guided by: truth, accuracy, honesty, fairness and integrity in its activities.
2: A TET seal holder shall exercise truth, honesty, integrity and fair dealings with customers.
- A TET seal holder shall obey all laws and regulations and shall avoid any conduct or activity which would cause unjust harm to others.
- A TET seal holder shall not engage in any act or omission of a dishonest, deceitful or fraudulent nature in the conduct of business activities.
- A TET seal holder shall conduct its/his/her dealings in a civil, courteous and professional manner.
3: A TET seal holder's relationship with its customers.
- A TET seal holder shall provide complete, accurate and informative materials, agreements, documents, information (print, electronic media, television, radio or otherwise) to its customers and/or to consumers. Informative materials, agreements, documents, information (print, electronic media, television, radio or otherwise) produced and/or utilized by a TET seal holder shall not contain false, misleading or incomplete information.
- When a TET seal holder utilizes marketing materials and agreements with its customers (print, electronic media, television, radio or otherwise), it shall contain sufficient information to enable the customer to make an informed purchasing decision and which are clear and understandable.
- A TET seal holder provide communications and information to its customers in a prompt and timely manner.
- A TET seal holder will promptly respond to any customer complaints.
- A TET seal holder will issue agreed upon refunds in a timely manner.
- A TET seal holder will treat every client transaction confidentially and not disclose any information without permission of the customer, unless required by law.
- A TET seal holder agrees to work diligently to fairly resolve any complaint or dispute with a customer.